Aktiia is a Swiss-US company founded out of a passion to create the best tool for diagnosis and management of hypertension.
We are an early-stage, venture-backed startup that is based on 15 years of research of our founders at a prestigious Swiss research institution, CSEM. Aktiia’s solution has been validated through extensive trials in acute and low-acute settings, with its accuracy receiving worldwide acknowledgement from medical and scientific experts. The Aktiia team is 16 smart and driven colleagues all focused on bringing to market an innovative and impactful solution. If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, fun environment and are motivated by mission, join us and help change the way hypertension is measured and managed for the almost a billion hypertensive people worldwide.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Acquisition to craft and execute our overall customer acquisition strategy. In this role, you will report to the Chief Business Officer. This is a dynamic role with significant potential impact and rapid expansion based upon the ability to drive measurable results.
- Collaborate on strategy and drive execution of Aktiia’s European direct to consumer pre-order and product launch in early 2021. Collaboratively select the European countries in which to launch and in what order.
- Drive profitable Customer Acquisition to ensure Aktiia meets its net customer goals. Define the most efficient Marketing mix— Social Media, Referral Programs, Display, Web Video, SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Retargeting, Programmatic Display, Mobile Media
- Develop and execute overall influencer strategy including press, social media influencers, and analysts
- Lead development and optimization of the company’s website and ecommerce
- Lead the strategy and development of core digital acquisition assets including social media properties
- Engagement, Retention & Monetization – in partnership with the product manager and executive team, lead definition of the optimal contact strategy to help determine “who gets what, when and how” to maximize customer engagement, conversion, retention, referrals, and LTV.
- Manage a variety of outside agencies
- After initial launch in Europe, apply lessons learned to expand into direct to consumer sales in the US market.
- Identify strategically aligned distribution channel partners in Europe who can help drive additional revenue or visibility through their selling resources. This could include online, retail and professional sales channels and organizations.
- Health, Wellness, Fitness, Fintech – The ideal candidates will have spent some part of their career leading growth in a company dedicated to improving consumer Health, Wellness, Fitness, or Financial Fluency.
- Smaller Company/Entrepreneurial Experience – Following a “big company” Brand experience, we would like to see experience (and success) with an early-stage, or high- growth stage entrepreneurial company that demonstrates your ability to achieve outstanding results with lean resources (time, people, and money).
- Digital Fluency – Given Aktiia’s focus on Digital Marketing, and E-commerce, this person must be highly-competent and understanding of key Digital elements such as Acquisition and Retention, UI/UX, Display, Retargeting, Email, SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Social, Mobile. Must also be able to synthesize Digital and Traditional elements into the most effective and Integrated Marketing and Communications plans, tailored for both Medical and Direct (Consumer) channels.
- Excellent overall English writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Experience selling direct to consumer online in multiple European countries and an understanding of localization requirements and best practices for targeted marketing in these different markets.
- Strong analytical approach. High degree of comfort with hypothesis-driven experimentation and A/B testing.
- In addition to English, language ability in French, German, or Spanish
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience and achievements
- Your choice of computing equipment
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.