Aktiia was founded in Switzerland in May 2018 out of a passion to achieve a deeper understanding of our cardiovascular health. Our founders, Mattia Bertschi and Josep Solà, led research and development programs at the prestigious Swiss CSEM institute for 15 years focused on decoding the language of our heart signals. Aktiia’s clinically validated software algorithms enable automatic 24/7 measurement of blood pressure via optical sensors worn at the wrist. Validated through extensive trials in acute and low-acute settings, Aktiia is on track to secure regulatory clearances in Europe and the United States, and is endorsed by leading physicians. Aktiia’s breakthrough technology engages consumers with timely, actionable insights, while enabling healthcare providers to deliver more personalized care. The Aktiia team is 16 smart and driven people all focused on bringing to market an innovative and impactful solution.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
- Develop customer support procedures, policies and standards.
- Directly engage with early customers to understand and solve their issues.
- Evaluate and select the best customer engagement platform for our needs.
- Develop the online knowledge base to enable self-support model.
- Identify the best mix of communications channels to deliver an exceptional support experience to our customers.
- Provide day-to-day management for 3rd party vendor relationship providing Tier 1 / Tier 2 level support.
- Partner with product management and development teams, working directly with engineering to resolve core product issues.
- Develop system to share customer support knowledge with senior management, product/engineering and marketing/sales so they can rapidly improve the product and business performance.
- Proactively identify and implement process based on past experience and root cause analysis.
- Provide regular reports to track the progress made including metrics and measures for customer support operations.
- Proven working experience in Program Management, Product Support Management, or Customer Support.
- Significant experience with customer engagement platforms like Jira, Zendesk, Kustomer, Salesforce, etc
- Ideally you have spent part of your career in a company dedicated to improving consumer health, wellness, and fitness.
- Familiarity with debugging and troubleshooting hardware and software products.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Startup/entrepreneurial experience (get it done attitude, comfortable defining and then wearing many hats).
- Effective prioritization (able to juggle responsibilities across multiple issues).
- Excellent time management skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and French.
If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, fun environment and are motivated by mission, join us in Switzerland and help change the way hypertension is measured and managed for the almost a billion hypertensive people worldwide.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.
Only fully documented applications (CV, motivation letter, diplomas) will be considered for the recruitment process. If you should not hear back from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately not been prioritized for this role.